Registration is two separate processes: Documentation and Payment.
- For the Documentation process, please fill out the forms in the "Related Links" box to the left of the page.
- *Each form is a writable .PDF, so you can type into the forms and save them to your computer.
- Medical Release Form does NOT need to be notarized
- You will upload these forms during the Registration Documentation process.
- You may pay in full or choose a payment plan option.
- Payment plans are set up to auto draft and are only available with the use of a credit card.
- The Registration Payment Instructions link in the upper right has the class id's needed by each age group for completing payment.
- Financial assistance is available to those with a demonstrated need.
- If you are requesting financial assistance, please turn in all documentation for it during the documentation process.
Please use the appropriate box below to start either registration process:
Fees are based on a year commitment and are for both the Fall and Spring seasons, except 15U & above (see explanation below). Payment plans are available as well as financial assistance.
9U - 12U Academy Fees: Facility Member $1,050 or Program Member $1,250
13U - 14U Select Fees: Facility Member $1,200 or Program Member $1,400
**15U & above Select Fees: Facility Member $850 or Program Member $950
**All 15U & above players & teams are registered with DDYSC in Georgia Soccer for a full-seasonal year. Fees are based on the Fall 2022 season only, as there is no official club season in Spring due to High School Soccer.
There is a $50 discount if registration is completed by June 5.
There is a $75 late fee for registering on July 1 or after.
All participants must be either a facility member or a program member with the YMCA. Program memberships may be purchased for $40.00 for a family.
Financial assistance is available to those with a demonstrated need.
If you would like to request financial assistance, please fill out a financial assistance form (link to blank copy on the left of this page) and submit it during the Registration Documentation Process.
Once a fee is approved for Financial Assistance, you will be able to complete the Registration Payment process.
For questions regarding Financial Assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payments are due at time of registration. Three different payment options are available:
- Full pay – due at time of registration
- Three payments - $250.00 due at time of registration, two additional monthly payments of equally divided balance starting July 1.
- Five payments - $250 due at time of registration, four additional monthly payments of equally divided balance.starting July 1.
Payment plans require the use of a credit or debit card. Payments plans are set up to auto charge and will be automatically charged on the above dates. There is no extra fee to use a payment plan.
- All players in the Academy/Select programs for the Fall 2022 - Spring 2023 season are required to purchase the full Under Armour uniform kit.
- Tournament fees will be an additional expense determined by the individual teams and will be collected by team managers.
The registration fee covers field & light rentals, field maintenance, insurance, training sessions and professional coaches/referees during the regular season, and goalkeeper training. In addition to this registration fee, there are the uniform cost (approximately $200.00) and personal equipment costs (cleats, shin guards, etc). Additionally, each player is responsible for his/her portion of the team’s tournament fees (regardless of attendance), and their individual travel, lodging, and meal expense.
DDYSC adheres to a NO REFUND POLICY once the seasonal year begins August 1, 2022.