Registration is two seperate processes: Documentation and Payment.
- For the Documentation process, please fill out the forms in the "Related Links" box to the left of the page.
- Super Y League Waiver Form 2018
- COPPA Consent Form 2018 *(for players 13 & under only)
- Each form is a writable .PDF, so you can type into the forms and save them to your computer or a USB stick.
- Neither form needs to be notarized, all fields can be filled in electronically, no signature required.
- You will upload these forms during the Registration Documentation process.
- You may pay in full or choose a payment plan option
- Payment plans are set up for auto draft and are only available with the use of a credit card
- Financial assistance is available to those in need and who qualify.
- If you need financial assistance, turn in all documentation for it during the documentation process.
Please use the appropriate box below to start either registration process:
Financial Assistance is not generally available for Super-Y, there may be some exceptions. Financial assistance is available to those in need and who qualify. If you are in need of financial assistance, fill out a financial assistance form (link to blank copy on the left of this page) and submit it along with your registration documentation.
- U11 - U19 Fees: $395.00 (Includes coach & administrative fees)
- U12 Boys Training Team: $225 (Includes coach & administrative fees)
**Please register by March 31st. Starting April 1st, a $75 late fee will be applied.
Payments are due at time of registration. Payment Plan options are available:
- Three payments - minimum $165.00 due at time of registration (before March 1st), two additional payments on April 1st and May 1st of equally divided balance.
- Two payments - minimum $165.00 due at time of registration (before April 1st), one additional payment on May 1st of equally divided balance.
- Full pay – due at time of registration.
Payment plans require the use of a credit or debit card. Payments plans are set up on auto charge and will be automatically charged on the above dates. There is no extra fee to use a payment plan.
- All players are required to purchase the NEW DDYSC Under Armour uniform. This will be our uniform until Summer 2020. (Ordering info will be available after April 15th, 2018)
- All players are required to pay a team referee fee. This amount will vary depending on the size of the roster and number of home games, usually between $40-$70. This fee is paid directly to the Team Manager.
*Team Managers receive a discount. Please contact Jeff Newbury (email@example.com) if you are interested in becoming a Team Manager.
The registration fee covers field & light rentals, insurance, practices, and professional coaches/referees during the season, and goalkeeper training. In addition to this registration fee, there is the uniform cost (approximately $___) and personal equipment costs (cleats, shin guards, etc). Additionally, each player is responsible for his/her portion of the teams fee and their individual travel, lodging and meal expense.
DDYSC adheres to a NO REFUND POLICY.
For questions regarding: